Opening Day Party Event Details
The Tiger’s Opening Day game at Comerica Park is just days away, and so is our annual Opening Day Party! Beginning at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, March 31st at Detroit’s Gem Theatre, this year’s Opening Day Party promises a lot of fun and great networking opportunities! Event Details:
- Check in with your sponsor host or with Winning Futures at the theatre’s main entrance along Madison Avenue beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Only guests listed on our sponsors’ registration lists or who have purchased tickets will be permitted to attend.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at www.winningfutures.org/Opening-Day.html.
- The day includes a full buffet, beer, wine, sodas (Cash Bar available)
- Please note the bar and theater on the second floor will also be open.
- Network while the Tiger’s Opening Day game at Comerica Park plays on monitors throughout the venue.
- Guests with game tickets will be welcome to come and go as they please throughout the day.
- Cash and charge accepted for all of our auctions and raffles!
- Please arrive by 11:00 a.m. to find a parking spot. Parking is available at several lots at and around the theatre; it is not included in the price of admission.
- The Gem Theatre is located at 333 Madison Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226.
Other event highlights will include a:
- 50/50 Cash Raffle
- Silent Auction
- 20 items including dinner and spa gift certificates, Tiger’s tickets, golf at Indianwood Country Club, and much more
- Live Auction with great prizes such as:
- Golf at Oakland Hills Country Club with former Detroit Tiger pitcher Frank Tanana. Opening Bid: $600.
- Nick Lindstrom and Max Scherzer autographed jerseys. Opening Bids: $300.
- Detroit Tiger’s Suite 117 with 18 tickets and 5 parking passes for Friday, April 18th. Opening bid: $1,000.
- Two tickets to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at MIS with a VIP experience.