Create Good Study Habits
Good Study Habits
• Find a good, quiet place to study
• Turn off all technology to stay focused
• Make flash cards from your notes (have a question on one side and the answer on the other side)
• Review the flash cards daily
• Rewrite your notes after class
• Work on homework that you find most difficult first
• Always do all of your homework and turn it in, even if you are unsure how to do it.
Creating the habit of great study skills needs to start at the beginning of the school year before a child gets behind.
Click here for a quick activity on Study Skills!
Watch video #7 – Short Academic Goals.