Winning Futures hosts several honorary and fundraising events throughout the year. Contact CEO Kris Marshall for information about event and program sponsorship opportunities by phone at 248-709-4488 or e-mail at email@example.com
- February 25, 2017
- The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI
- VIP Pre-Party 6:00-7:00pm ($250), General Party 7:00-10:00pm ($175)
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Cocktail attire (pant suits, cocktail dresses, sport coat with or without a tie)
- Music and Entertainment
- Sponsorships starting at $500 up to $10,000 for Presenting Sponsor available – Call Julie Rayes at 586-722-4723
- Questions about the event? Call Anna Stromberg at 586-294-8449
- Summer 2017
- Location – Club Venetian, 29310 John R Rd., Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Scholarships and awards will be presented to Winning Futures’ High School students. Also honoring mentors, teachers, and business sponsors.
- July 2017 at Great Lakes Culinary Center, 24101 W. Nine Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48033
- Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Extraordinary Michigan residents will be honored by Winning Futures through its RARE Everyday Hero Program for their dedication to improving the lives of people in their communities.
- Michigan high school seniors will also be awarded $2,000 scholarships for writing the winning essays about the Hero award recipients.
- Fall 2017
- An all-day golf fundraiser that brings together over 250 business professionals each year to raise funds for our life skills programs.
Sponsorships are available up to $10,000 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org